Previously on theGoalieStick.com:
Goalie ‘Graphs collected so far:
Antti Niemi – San Jose Sharks
Sergei [Bob] Bobrovsky – Columbus Blue Jackets [Philadelphia Flyers]
Ilya Bryzgalov – Some ECHL Team in Las Vegas [Philadelphia Flyers]
Henrik Lundqvist – New York Rangers
Al Montoya – Winnipeg Jets [New York Islanders]
Rick DiPietro –
Unemployed Free Agent [New York Islanders]
Evgeni Nabokov – New York Islanders
Martin Brodeur – New Jersey Devils
Eddie Lack – [Now Officially with the] Vancouver Canucks
Ray Emery – Philadelphia Flyers [Updated Pics Soon]
Steve Mason – Philadelphia Flyers [Updated Pics Soon]
Staring under the ‘R’ [in Warrior] is Antti Niemi in Silver. Below and to the Right is Evgeni Nabokov in Shark’s Blue [Even though he was on the Islanders at the time, he's wearing a pretty Sharks jersey on all his hockey cards so I asked if he'd mind signing in Shark's Blue instead of Orange]. Then in Blue on the heel, the cool Boxy ‘graph is Henrik Lundqvist. The Black goalie ‘graph is Ilya Bryzgalov. [I wanted him and Bob 2 sign in gold, since they were my hometown goalies but Ilya thought his black marker would look better on my white stick]. Down and to the right in Orange is Al Montoya. Then [in Gold Paint Pen] is Bob. The last one in Orange is Rick DiPietro.
Martin Brodeur [in 'Devils' Red Color] on the heel [on the flip-side] of theGoalieStick
The latest, Eddie Lack signed on the [front] shaft in Blue for the Canucks [Hopefully he'll be playing there soon].
How I Spent My Summer Vacation …
– Convinced Non-Math Majors Steve Mason Doesn’t Suck [For Anyone Who Found The Last Post Too Complicated To Understand]
– Convinced My Dad Steve Mason Doesn’t Suck [My Dad's Even Happy Steve Mason is Hot]
– Wrote new marketing campaign for the NHL on NBC to attract the ‘Casual Fan’ [& the entire female demographic]
– Recycled vintage Gatorade marketing campaign into brand new marketing campaign. [Still wondering why this hasn't caught on yet]
– Made pretty stuff from random internet photos [Designs Based on Random Photographs Found on the Internet]
NHL 14 Covers I’d Like To See
2013 Stanley Cup Playoffs in Comics [Ottawa Senators vs. Montreal Canadians]
Wallpaper, Backgrounds & Screen Savers
Steve Stamkos – Not A Goalie; Still A Hottie
Operation Hatrick: Flyers vs Rangers Charity game for Hurricane Sandy in Atlantic City during the lockout.
Philadelphia fans discovered by having Steve Stamkos on our 1st line, PK Subban on ‘D’ & Martin Brodeur in net, the Flyers still can’t out scrore Henrik Lundvist, the Rangers & 2 Ducks. My dad got me a Steve Stamkos autograph ….